It is so simple, easy, and fast to make chocolate with home chocolat's kits.
1. Gently melt and mix the chocolate ingredients:
Put the chocolate ingredients in a bowl (without flavorings and toppings), and heat the bowl while mixing
We have two recommended heating methods to choose from:
- Double boiler (bain-marie)
- Microwave in short pulses
2. Melt remaining lumps by mixing without heating:
When there are only a few lumps remaining, stop heating and melt them away by mixing. This way we keep the chocolate tempered
3. Pour the chocolate into the mold:
When the mixture is uniform and smooth, pour into a flexible mold. Put a tray or rigid board underneath
4. Sprinkle some toppings:
Nuts, dried fruit, or candy, unleash your imagination
5. Refrigerate for about an hour:
Your amazing chocolate need its time to cool down and solidify. It’s very difficult to wait patiently, so it could be helpful to lick the bowl clean while you wait
6. Remove from refrigerator while covered with a clean towel:
Wait for a few moments for the chocolate to warm a bit before uncovering it, to avoid humidity condensation on the cool chocolate
7. Extract the chocolate from the mold
We ship in the US.
For other geographies you can write us and we’ll see if it’s possible to ship there
Sounds lovely! Where do you ship to?